Suggest treatment for headache - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
doc XXXXXXX here again
i chatted with u day before yesterday
Yes, I remember.
How are you now?
i have got a 8 days old baby...m having slight head ache...
wat tab can i take
earlier i used to take dart
If the headache is mild and tolerable, then you can use calpol
now i m feeding my baby
It should be sufficient.
so wat tablet should i take for tthis uncomfort head ache
You can try this medicine before trying anything else.
calpol wat mg is it tablet
It comes as 500mg tablet.
so i should take 500 mg
If the headache is mild to moderate, calpol should be sufficient. If it is slightly severe either dolo 650 or two tablets of calpol can be taken.
Do you have any other query?
well i have mild headache , so i will take calpol 500 mg tab 1,should be fine
Sure, if it doesn't help you can take an addition tablet.
It will not you or your baby.
well u know doc
Do you any more questions?
m still having the swelling feet problem
i kept my feet elevated , it becomes little better in morning, but as the day goes by again the feet swells up and becomes heavy
do i need ton consult a medicine doctor?
The change in swelling with position change is normal finding with oedematous collection.
As I said earlier it may or may not be normal; you can consult the doctor next time you visit him.
okay doc i got ur point...i will do that thank you for ur help doc
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Tooth abscess spitting blood
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- Tsh levels and migraines
- Can a tooth abscess cause blurred vision
- Bone displaced by tooth abscess
- Failed root canal abscess bone
- Light pressure in my temple
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Migraine weak and lightheaded
- Bruise pale lump middle abscess
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- 3 year sensitive to light
- Temple pain and lightheaded