Suggest treatment for cough - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Okay, since when?
could you please suggest me a good medicine for this
it was since 3 days
Do you have anything else along with cough?
i will tell u from beginning
Yes please do
bore water got mixed with normal driniking water
we (entire family) had that
after drinking that
there were some problems in the throat
like soreness kind off
do you have any fever?
when coughed some mucous also comes
i don't have any fever
just that throat prob and cough
what is the colour of the mucus?
I think you have throat infection
Please follow these steps
1. Do salt water gargling (take a cup of warm water, put 2 teaspoons of salt, and gargle 4 times a day)
2. Avoid oily and fried foods
i did that (gargling salt water) today morning
3. Take tablet "Sinarest", one tablet, every 8 hours
sinarest - is that for cough dr?
You have to do the gargling at least 4 times a day, and for a minimum of 5 days
Sinarest is for cough and sore throat
do i need to take care of any thing else?
If you don't see any improvement in another two days, then you will antibiotics like azithromycin or amoxycillin
you can wear a mask over your mouth and nose to prevent dust from getting into your throat
sure thank you.
For antibiotics you will need to consult your local doctor
give it another 2 days
follow my advice and see how it goes
is there anything else I can help you with?
thank you. have a good night dr.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Cold and flu season posters
- Can smoke before tonsillectomy?
- Why belching when waking up in morning
- Pulsating noise behind ear?
- Suggest treatment for wheezing cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Movable lump behind the eyelid
- Cold with sinus pressure
- Sinus and cold remedies
- Suggest treatment for allergic cough
- Cold vs strep throat symptoms
- Reason behind platelets count decreased
- Cold symptoms lasting 3 weeks
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough