Suggest treatment for burninng lesions around the anus - Online Doctor Chats
i have red itchy burning oozing bumps around my anus
Dr XXXXXXX here
so this start i think on thursday
Since when do you have the lesions ?
about 3 days ago
ok, are the lesions painful ?
first day they were burning and ichy
now XXXXXXX pain but a little ozze and crusty
Have you used any medication for the same ?
not sure what to do
Ok, they appear to be due to infection. especially bacterial
Applying antibacterial ointment would help
like used for baby rash
are they OTC
from like CVS
Yes, for sure
what can cause it
Applied twice daily after washing well would clear the infection within days
Bacteria like Staphylococcus
could be transmitted by touch
or toilet tissues
sweat from working out at gym or running?
Yes, could cause sensitive skin where bacteria can gain entry
i shaved several weeks ago
anything which makes the skin prone for bacterial entry can be considered a contributing factor
so not an std
I do not think so
thats a relief
so i apply this stuff cpl times a day and should be gone in a cpl days?
Is there anything, i can help you with ?
yes, you got it right
You are welcome
Thanks for using this service
thanks. we all set?
Wish you good health
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for soreness in anus
- Nystatin powder turns black
- Suggest treatment for itching in vagina and anus
- Suggest treatment for constipation and pain in anus
- Pink red blood on toilet paper
- Pressure on chest ekg normal
- Itching in anus and rash on buttocks suggest treatment
- Red itchy dry scales on my genitals
- Medication for fungal on infant face
- How to remove black marks from wound
- Home remedies for black nape
- Black specks in poison ivy
- Suggest treatment for pain in anus while moving and coughing
- Remove black marks around nose by naturally
- Redbull affect menstruation cycle period