Suggest treatment for burning sensation in feet due to diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
I have a query
How may I help you?
I am a type 1 diabetic since the 2004
which was done about 20 days ago
I have this mild burning sensation in my feet since the past few days
I used to have it a long time back and the doctor used to gave me some vitamis capsules
that used to take care of it
could you suggest something similar?
If you can remember what supplement was prescribed to you earlier, you may try the same.
If you don't remember
then you can try tab. meganeurone.
i remember something called a methylcobolamine
Methycobalamine is generic name of vitamin b12.
thanks a lot
Meganeurone contains good amount of vitamin b12
You can either try this brand or the generic tablets prescribed.
Do you have any more questions?
thanks a lot for the info..!!
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Encephalopathy due to diabetes
- Electral powder during diabetes
- Lupus nephritis symptoms body smell
- Eye damage due to diabetes
- Impcops diabetes drugs
- Symptoms of inflammation in body
- Lower inflammation in the body
- Full body migraine
- Rash all over upper body
- Hair breakage due to diabetes
- Penis cracking due to diabetics
- Hypoglycemia rectal glucose
- Neurobion plus causes diabetes
- Erectile dysfunction due to diabetes
- Hyperproteinemia types