Suggest treatment for boil on leg - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
So how can I help you today?
Can you suggest please?
My wife has got a boil (baltod) on her leg.
Its painful and developed some puss as well
Does it have pus in it?
Its in the initial stages now
Does she get similar symptoms in the past?
Can you prescribe some medicine/ointment which can be helpful?
No, no such symptoms in past
I think then can try just this much
and let us see how it goes
Neosporin cream is also available
She can try one of these
If it does not help then further treatment will be guided by a physician
Do you have any question here?
Are you there?
How many times a day>
2 - 3 times a day
Seems some network issues
Yes it may be
So you suggest - Neosporin cream to be applied locally.
Do you have any other question?
Are you there?
Hope it helps
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dettol for scabies treatment
- Ls dew soap usage
- Tips to prepare for colonoscopy
- Home treatment of boils baltod on legs
- Suggest treatment for painful boil on buttocks
- Treatment for boils between legs
- Suggest treatment for recurring heat boils
- Dexorange side effects on face
- Generic for avapro 300 mg
- White spots on dexa
- Home remedy for dhant
- Clary sage to induce labor
- Suggest home remedies for treatment of boils
- Methotrexate and folic acid supplementation
- Causes of frequency of micturition