Suggest treatment for Lacerated wound on lips - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i need help for my 1 year old son
do we need to apply any ointmnet or any medications for that?
Have you seen a doctor?
nope, it just happened few mins back
he is playing again, do we need to visit a dr for this?
It is important to note if there is lacerated wound?
Lacerated wound or cuts will require suturing.
If there is no laceration and it was only a minor wound, you need not apply any ointment.
Without an opportunity to examine the wound, I am unable to provide you with a good solution.
Therefore I present to you two options
1. Get to a doctor who can confirm the nature of wound.
If there is no break in the mucosa (skin) it doesn't need any medical intervention.
2. Alternatively, you can wait and observe
consult a doctor if it bleeds again or he develops swelling at the site.
Have you followed?
okie dr, thank you
Do you have any other query?
You can chat with us again if you have any more questions
I hope I have addressed your concerns.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment to remove wound scars on face
- Silver ointment for wounds
- Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee
- Cracked upper fibula
- Polysporin vs neosporin treatment
- Copper t removal procedure
- Cramps 2 weeks before period due loestrin 24
- Sore no more ointment
- Suggest treatment for non-healing wound
- Corn removal surgery cost ohio area
- Corner of my mouth is losing pigmentation
- Suggest treatment for a reopened wound on penis
- Swelling around the open wound suggested treatment
- Recurring spots on nose
- Ringworm on the neck