Suggest the precaution to be taken during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good morning
How can I help you?
i have few doubts
okay, please go ahead
actually my wife is carrying now
she is fifth month.
what is the care that i have to take
You should consult her obstetrician every month
to get a baby with good health, what is the care that i have to take..
2. She should eat well
3. No food restrictions
she will eat more apples, is there any problem with that
she can eat as many apples as she wants
but apples should not be the only thing, she should also eat healthy food
5. Avoid too much work
and too much exercise
like can you please suggest about health food
moderate exercise is good
as I said earlier she should eat everything that she was eating before she became pregnant
only thing is, she should eat more
something like 1 and half time her normal intake
she should get her blood and urine checked in each visit to the doctor
7. she should get the TT injection once in 5th month
and once one month later
8. she should also get her Blood pressure and weight checked in each visit
9. She should keep good hygiene
10. She should keep a count of how many times baby moves in the womb
from which month baby's movements will start ?
11. she should consult her doctor is she develops any fever, burning while passing urine or pain in the tummy
the movements will start around 5th month
she should also consult her doctor is she has bleeding
one of my relative told that having milk with saffron is also good, is it so?
she should also keep a watch on her legs and has to see her doctor if she develops any leg swelling
saffron is not shown to be of much value
but drinking milk is very good
after 7th month, you should consult the doctor every 15 days till 9th month
and as soon as she is in the 9th month, she should consult every week
your entire family should once discuss about how to take care of the mother and the baby with 1. Obstetrician, neonatologist, and a counselor
your wife, if working, should take maternity leave for at least six months after the delivery and 3 to 1 months before delivery
the most important thing to remember immediately after delivery is to breast feed your baby within half an hour of delivery
both husband and wife
if blood groupd differs
she is AB+ mine is A+
okay, in your case it is fine
A+ and AB+ will have no problems
we will have to be careful if any of you had -ve blood groups
this is the most of the general advice
for further specific advises I suggest you talk to the obstetrician and a neonatologist/perinatologist
is there anything else I can assist you with?
Thanks for the adivses.
have a great day..
take care bye...
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is lupigest 200 safe for pregnant ladies
- Which is better in susten 200 injection are tablet
- Precautions to be taken during 3 month pregnancy
- After injury sister gives me bath
- Eating after doing bath salts
- What precautions to be taken during seventh month of pregnancy
- Blood in urine after a hot bath
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- How to use naturogest 200 mg vagaina
- Blood after using the bathroom
- Why miprogen 200 is given for pregnant ladis
- Questions related to lupigest 200 mg
- Suggest diet to be taken during pregnancy
- Pain after using the bathroom
- What are the precautions to be taken during pregnancy