Suggest medication to postpone periods? - Online Doctor Chats
Are you with me?
hello doctor, hope im talking with lady dr
I am a male
Lady doctor is available after 6.30 to 10PM
Else you can chat with me now
I believe I can help you
Do you want to chat with me?
nothing, we're a planning for the travel in another 2 /3 days
my wife is fearing about the upcoming period(supected today or tomorow )
do u suggest a medicine to postpone the period ?
Yeah there are medicines
It comes with a prescription
PRIMOLUT - N is generally prescribed by doctor
It has to be taken from the day she is expecting the period till the time she wants to postpone
and when she is comfortable to have period she can stop it
within 2 to 3 days the period will resume
Did you follow?
say like from today to 3 days to avoid, she should take from today and stop on 3rd day (if she want to resume the period_
is that ?
She can take maximum up to 5 days
after that I do not suggest to continue because of unnecessary side effects
this we can get it from medical shop with no issues - i mean no doctor prescription
Generally it requires a prescription
Do you have any more queries?
thank you doctor
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Zinnat tablets side effects
- Norethisterone after bleeding starts
- My stomach looks bloated after miscarriage
- Side effects of using toothpick
- Topcef side effects
- Suggest medication to postpone next periods
- Suggest the medication to delay periods
- Side effect of tkt4
- Need medication to postpone the periods
- Side effects of zincold tablet
- Bleeding after primolut n regulating period
- After bleeding when off norethisterone
- Suggest medication to postpone menstrual periods
- Prolonged bleeding after taking utovlan
- Suggest medication to postpone periods