Suggest medication for menstrual cramps - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My menstrual cycle got delayed for 7 days.....and now i got menses
my stomach is paining more and bleeding more...
i m feeding my baby
is there any medicine i can take
bcoz pain is unbarble
It is common to find excessive bleeding and pain once there is delay in periods.
If you are not very worried about the excessive bleeding, you may use medicines such as cyclopam twice a day for couple of day.
You can take them medicine after feeding your child or may be 2 hours before you feed.
ok doctor thank you very much
However if bleeding continues to be severe for more than 3 days, you might consider pause mf after consulting a gynecologist.
Have you followed?
no not really
Let me explain this again.
Excess bleeding and pain is due to the delayed cycle.
The excess bleeding and pain will improve in 2-3 days time.
Now if the pain or bleeding is worrying you, you can use symptom reducing drugs.
If you are very breast feeding your baby very frequently you could try meftal instead of cyclopam.
Else give atleast 3 hours break before breast feeding after taking cyclopam.
You should wait for 3-4 days more to assess the excess bleeding;
if it is severe then drugs like Pause MF can be helpful.
Hope it is clear now.
Do you have any query?
ok...yah got it now
thnk u very much fr ur patience and prescription
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Chronic chapped lips
- Mild facet joint degenerative changes
- Cure for charcot marie tooth
- Does norethisterone make you hungry
- Drugs/medication for Menstrual cramps
- Will femilon increase your weight?
- Early check in travelodge
- How to use gynaecosid tablets
- Drugs/medication for intense menstrual cramps
- How to take regestrone to postpone
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Extremely chapped hands
- Primolut nor how to take it