Suggest healthy ways to increase weight in toddlers - Online Doctor Chats
this chat for my 2.2 yr old son
his waight I sonly 9.8 kg.is it ok for his age sirr
I could see all the babies of similar age are more than 13 and 14 kg sir
It think he is underweight
He should gain up to 13 kg
what I shoud do for this dr
what we have to feed specially for him to gain up to this kg sir
does he rule out any medical conditions
like parasites in the stomach etc
he is saying that it will get normal slowly.one more this he was 2.75 kg while on his birth.
this -read as things
he is normal and no ruled out any medical conditions as well dr
Children wants to play a lot during this time
so the children of the most patient parents win
That will increase the appetite
the same age Childs are almost started to speak 30% also .But my case he is listening and understand every things and not speak the words except amma and appa dr.
that is fine
the language is ok
the will pick up at 3 yrs
what are the recomented food for him in this age to overcome this weight issue dr
There are no recommended foods all foods have to be given for children at this age
for complete balanced diet
You should give whatever you eat at home
Give him boiled egg one per day
along with whatever you have at home
both yellow and white part?
green leaves with dal every day
Beetroot, carrot, radish are also good
ok sir thanks .
As I said it requires mountain amount of patience
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 14 year old with aching joints
- Can i take lasix for heart failure ?
- Grey poop healthy toddler
- Cignitive therapy 14 year old boy
- Can flomax cure prostate, enlarged ?
- How to increase weight in toddlers
- Suggest remedy to increase appetite of a toddler
- 14 year old boy behavior
- 14 year old babes
- Can microgestin fe 1 / 20 cure zits ?
- Suggest the diet to increase water content in toddlers
- Will cipro treat e. coli infection ?
- Will nasopen treat nasal congestion?
- My 13 year old son isnt growing
- Increased bun in toddler