Sugar and digestion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
how can i help you?
User : My husband believes that when he eats too much sugar that his stomach might be converting it into alcohol. Is this possible?
this is not true
in stomach digestion occurs
and this gives us energy
for sugar to become alcohol, fermentation should occur
and this fermentation does not occur in the stomach
User : What could his feeling of "drunkeness" after eating sugar and then the feeling of a hangover (nausea, head ache, fatigue) be?
Doctor : has he undergone any abdominal surgery?
User : No, he has not.
this feeling of symptoms are from how many days?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White gummy after brushing teeth
- Pea size lump after bruising
- Diarrhea abdominal distention discoloration of the stools having flu remedy
- Pus filled lumps in the anus fever anal bleeding reasons
- Bruise still red after a week
- On protonix low stomach acid ppi
- Bruised muscle after workout
- Unexplained bruising after stent
- Bruise after a sting
- Does beer turn into sugar after digestion
- Bruises after a spermatocelectomy
- Constipation watery stools weight loss causes
- Stomach reflux snoring trimethoprim treatment
- Soft brused spot after infant fall
- Brusing after getting a heart stent