Suffering with upper back pain and shoulder blades pain. Is it due to posture? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
what should i do now
I need to know a few things to guide you better.
Where exactly on the back do you have pain?
I mean the lower back, upper back, or near to anal region?
Did you have this pain previously?
i used to get sometimes before but since many days i dont have a pain
Upper back in the sense, in between the shoulder blades?
Did you have any fall or trauma?
below the neck
Are you having a work where you have to sit for long?
Do you take frequent breaks in between the work? At least once in one hour?
like 8 to 10 hours a day
Do you get relief in pain when you wake up in the morning?
actually i am getting pain when i am sitting in office chair
mostly i wont get pain when i go home
let me now guide you regarding this problem.
That is mainly due to the posture.
You can do the following to get relief.
1. Apply hot compression the back of neck.
2. Apply pain relieving gel such as Volini/ Moov.
4. Use a moderate thickness Pillow while sleeping. ( Not too thick or too thin)
5. Do regular Exercise for neck.
You can find them by googling.
6. Maintain a good posture at office.
If you are having difficulty in using the chair you have now, then please do request for a change of the chair.
The computer screen should be just slightly below your eye level.
7. Do stretching of neck every 30 minutes in between the work.
8. Take a break for 5 minutes after each hour of work.
Move away from your seat during that 5 minutes.
If you do the above, you should be fine and will not get the pain again.
Have you understood everything I said?
yes thank you.
Hope this was helpful. Is there anything else I can help you on?
You are welcome.
is this pain any where related leg as well. i am getting leg pain since evening
Where on the leg do you have the pain?
under the knee above the leg arm
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Upper back pain by shoulder blades
- Upper back pain below right shoulder blade
- Severe cervical spondylosis and signs
- Upper back pain right shoulder blade and chest
- Electrical stimulation for pain relief
- How to treat lumbar spondylosis
- Post hangover breathing problems
- Radio frequency skin tightening wand
- Nausea hard to breathe swollen glands
- Sudden fatigue shortness of breath dizziness
- Trouble breathing swollen hands lightheaded
- Shortness of breath and tingling in hands
- Shoulder upper back pain atenolol
- Nerve pain in neck head
- Upper back pain due to meth