Suffering with body pain and shivering. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I want to discuss illness of my mother and treatment
Severing - do you mean shivering/tremors?
May I know since when is she having this problem?
Is body pain generalised or located to specific areas?
almost a week.. she had fever bot not now
no she is feeling all part of body
May I know her age?
Is she eating well?
no.. she is not liking food
Does she complain of any other symptoms especially anything while passing urine?
she has not mentioned... let me check
I shall wait for your response.
she does not have any problem with urine
Thanks for confirmation.
she has thyroid...
Thanks for providing the details.
Let me explain to you now.
Following an infection, some of symptoms may persist for a while. The symptoms include body weakness, mild pain and so on.
It might be possible that her current symptom may be due to recent infection that she had.
Apart from this, I think we also need to consider 2 more possibilities:
Please tell me
1. Recurrence of infection. Generalised body ache and feeling shivering can be early symptom of infection.
what shoud I do?
If the symptoms are severe, I suggest you to take her back to her treating doctor for detailed examination and evaluation.
In the mean time, I suggest the following measures:
1. Take Tablet Calpol 500mg twice or thrice a day depending on the pain.
2. Keep her warm.
3 Encourage her to drink plenty of fluids.
4. She can consume plenty of fruits and vegetables. These are XXXXXXX in vitamins and minerals
5. Finally advice her plenty of rest.
Post infection symptoms improve with this type of management.
yeah... that she is doing
ok will go with your suggestion....
You can consult the doctor for tests if symptoms do not improve with the above options.
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other questions?
thanks u very much
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Change to synthroid and low hemoglobin
- Lft change when hbsag positive
- Pain behind knee and calf
- Sudden fever with body pain and suffering
- Night cold shivers and body pain
- Symptoms of body pain cold shivers
- Microvascular ischemic change t2 and flair
- Sharp pain behind the knee
- Stiff and sore behind knee
- Lower hamstring pain behind knee
- Pain behind head and neck
- What are the causes of body pain
- Treatment for posterior horn meniscus tear with myxoid changes
- Septal t wave changes are nonspecific on an electrocardiogram
- What causes constant body pain