Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Suffering with bad headache. How to overcome this? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Jul-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Hi Doctor GM
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:I am XXXXXXX Age 30
User:since last 4 days
User:i have severe head ache
User:only right side of my head
User:above right eye
User:and right side to right eye
User:its coming very often to me since 4 days
Doctor:Can you describe more about the headache/
User:you there
Doctor:Is it a dull ache or throbbing type of pain?
User:pain is little severe only
Doctor:Is it localized only above the eye?
User:and my right eye also getting red
User:due to pain
Doctor:Do you have nausea, vomiting associated with the headache?
User:above eye and right to eye
User:no doctor
User:no nausea or no such things
User:only head ache and lite cold
Doctor:Are you running fever?
User:even when i cough also, its painining
User:some times lite fever 99
Doctor:May I know your age?
User:30 Years
Doctor:DO you have history of similar complaints in the past?
User:right now also its paining too much
User:the left eye or left side its not at all paining
User:I dont have any thing similar in the past
Doctor:Thanks for providing the details.
User:thank you doctor, can you let me know what kind this belongs to
Doctor:The symptoms you describe looks like related to eye infection.
Doctor:It either may be a viral or bacterial infection.
Doctor:you can take Tab. Dolo 650mg for the pain.
Doctor:However I think you need to visit your doctor and get your eye examined.
User:right now i am taking aceplo plus
User:can i use them ?
Doctor:The type of infection -whether bacterial or viral needs to be confirmed and treated accordingly.
Doctor:You can take aceclo plus tablet.
User:shall i need to XXXXXXX
Doctor:However please see your doctor as you reach home.
User:eye doctor i mean opthamolagist
User:ok doctor thanks for your suggestion
Doctor:If you have an ophthalmologist nearby, you can consult them; else
Doctor:a physician will also do.
User:sure doctor
User:thanks for your valuable suggestion
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor