Suffering from wheezing, cold and cough. Suggest a solution. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I needed your advise for my mothers illness...
Explain your mother's illness
Morning time, she is better...
What do u suggest for my mother....
Has she seen a doctor for this problem?
She has tried few allopathic medicines...as well as Auyrvedic medicine...
If yes, may I know what the doctor diagnosed the problem as?
He treated her as normal cold and cough....
also one thing I will like to mention...
If the problem is happening every day, then this is definitely more than normal cough and cold.
She needs to be evaluated.
and for House warming cermony....
or a heart problem.
She needs to see a chest physician to examine her in details and confirm the condition.
during a period of 1 month she could not sleep properly,....and after we shifted ...she is having this problem...
We can plan a proper treatment only after we confirm the condition.
Do you have any question?
Let me try that...
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for frequent cold cough and wheezing
- Fever and feel weak
- Feeling of a fever but not
- Bright stick teeth-whitening
- Cough cold shortness of breath wheezing history of tb
- Bright yellow urine means
- Bright green wee
- Cough abdominal pain wheezing cold
- Feeling sleepy in fifth month
- Bright yellow discharge no odor
- Cold with wheezing cough
- Infant having cold wheezing coughing what to do
- Feels like my inside are on fire
- Broad-based posterior disc protrusion
- Feel feverish but hypothermic