Suffering from tremendous cold, soar throat, ear pain. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
there is no snitching
May i know her age, and now long has she ahd them ?
nearly 2 days acute
but she has been coughing..for 1 month
any high grade fever ?
may i know if she has taken any medications ?
has that helped ?/
no.. but now the ear is blocked & left ear is having severe pain
She seems to have a infection , which is the cause of her symptoms
she is an airhostess and flys...
she would need antibiotics to treat the infection and supportive medications to help the pain
its unbearable... so any immediate relief way>
this will reduce the pain
but any other..i dont think crocin will be effective
as its acute....
steam inhalation and saline gargling 2-4 times a day should also be helpful
Have you given her that ?
yes...its regular..but no change
But since there is collection of fluid or pressure in the ear, due to the infection, the pain will be intolerable
she needs to be seen by a ENT doctor at the earliest, to prevent complications like perforation of the ear membrane
or conversion of the infection to a chronic persistent one
may i have your phone no for the record ?
Do u have any other questions or doubts ?
no. so first is ENT, then any other doc??
only a ENT doctor is enough
there is no need to see any other doctors
now she is in Germany..will come back day after...is there any medicine so that pain will relief or Crocin 650 i enough?
which are over the counter
she can try them to relieve her pain
ok..thanks & bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Runny nose no sore throat swollen gums
- Cold sinus ear pain sore throat difficulty opening jaw treatment
- White patch on gum line
- Suggest treatment for cold and ear pain
- No saliva gum stuck in throat
- Node on gum with sore throat
- Parkitidin used by parkinsons patients
- Sore gums and runny nose
- Treatment and cure for ear pain
- Playing tennis and being overweight
- What is uterine parenchyma
- Ear pain causes and treatment
- Third trimester sweaty palms
- Painkillers for patellofemoral
- Treatment for ear pain