Suffering from throat infection for 10 months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi...good morning
Doctor : hello
User : pls dont mind....may i know ur qualification?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : actually i am suffering from throat infection from past 10 months...had so amny antibiotics...but still not recovered...
Doctor : do you have fever
User : had one MRI test also..thinkjng something wrong...but repost says everything is alrite
Doctor : ok
User : it started with fever in Jan, but now no fever..
User : curently doing homeo treatment....
Doctor : do you have cough, cold
User : littile cold...when i stay at home no prob...but during working days..anf when i travel...i feel like itching...and cough starts....i can't skeck more
Doctor : what are the antibiotics you have taken
Doctor : you need a throat swab and culture
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Viral throat infection lasting a month
- Ringworm in pubic hair
- Throat infection in 7 month babies
- Alaspan 10 mg in throat infection
- Rate my pubic hair
- Food to clear plague in arteries
- Collapsed carotid artery ear pain
- Why the hair is present at vagina
- Prickly pubic hair pregnancy
- Arrhythmia and tinnitus in my right ear
- Carotid artery ear fullness
- Can your carotid artery cause ear pain
- Throat infection from 1 month
- Get softer thinner pubic hair
- Viral throat infection in 10 month old