Suffering from sleep paralysis in morning. Can it be cured? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Dr I have a query to make about my son who is 18yrs old
he is having problems in getting up in the morning, he is saying he becomes still and he thinks it is sleep paralysis
he will be facing his board exams on 13mar and I am anxious
should i take him to dr right away,.he says he is hving this problem for the last 6 months and it has not been v severe
Have you noticed these events?
If yes, can you describe it to me?
no i havent noticed anything unusual, i kind of wake him in the morning and he wakes up after some time like say 5-10 mins later and i did not suspect anything. he just mentioned about it today that he is having these symptoms like once a week
he says sometime he hallucinates before he could get up and like somebody is holdinghim and becomes stiff
I think it would be better to consult a doctor. The doctor needs to talk and discuss with him to understand what is happening clearly.
ok i understand
should it tk him to a gp or any nerologist?
Sleep paralysis and other sleep disorders are identified by careful history (one to one) and aided by other tests such as sleep study, video EEG, etc.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
sure doctor thank u, i will consult a dr
You are welcome.
no more queries
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Oxy elite erection problems
- Treatment and cure for postdormital sleep paralysis
- How can i sleep properly
- What are the long term damages of sleep deprivation
- Treatment and cure for sleep paralysis
- Treatment and cure for strange sleep paralysis
- Treatment and cure for complication sleep paralysis
- What should be the average sleep time
- Are your lymphs elevated with hashimotos
- Reference values for hiv elisa
- What does a high glucose level mean with an elevated troponin
- Treatment and cure for predormital sleep paralysis
- What causes insomnia and how can it be treated
- Why dont i get sleep at night
- Oxypro elite kills fats