Suffering from severe cold and having running nose. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
Does she have fever?
can you pl suggest some medicine
she has been doing gargles and taking steam but that is not working
She needs to figure out where she is getting it from?
And she needs to avoid it
what medicine should she take now and how to detect it?
It is an anti-allergic
how many days and what time in a day?
She needs to take whenever she gets the symptoms
She can take it two - three times a day
twice in a day - how many in a day
There is just one dose available in it
She wll mostly take it whenever she has symptoms
Since it just takes care of the symptoms
Thus mainstay will still include figuring out the cause
And to avoid it
Is she pregnant?
is it harmful/
no she is not pregnant
No it is not harmful
Antiallergics are known to cause drowsiness
It is the least drowsy of all anti-allergics
she applies only when she is sleeping
Vicks vaporub can be tried but will not really help
thanks for your help.
thanks for your time.
Did you also post a query
Do you still want to proceed with it?
you can delete that from the system.
thanks for your help
Thanks for consulting me
have a nice day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms after chlamydia treatment
- What is the treatment for cold and running nose
- Pain after coil fitting
- Ballache and sore throat
- Treatment for frequent sneezing running nose cold and fever
- Ball in throat when i swallow
- Itchy ears in adults
- Dolo cold drug banned
- Treatment and cure for seasonal running nose
- Rubber balloon taste in mouth
- Severe cold and running nose after polio drops
- Swallowed my tounge ball while pregnant
- Treatment and cure for running nose
- Cyst after partial hysterectomy
- Long-term fatigue after chemotherapy