Suffering from sensitivity in tooth - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am suffering from sensitivity in tooth since past month
Even while eating anything
i wanted another opinion
Could you help me in this?
I am a General physician
oh i am sorry
and I can only help you within my expertise.
You can discuss your concern with a dentist
on ask a specialist.
I hope that is ok with you.
Do you have any questions to me?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tooth sensitive to touch
- Tooth broken after cavity and now developed gingivitis
- Symptoms of angioneurotic edema
- Tooth is sensitive to cold
- Symptoms of primary peritoneal cancer
- White fluid in mouth bad smell
- Torus palatinus removal
- Symptoms of pediatiric schizophrenia
- Symptoms of oppositional defiance disorder
- Sensitive tooth remedy in ayurved
- What would cause swollen taste buds
- Tooth sensitivity after tonsilectomy
- Vitiligo and mouth sores
- Sensitive tooth near gum
- Symptoms of chronic liver failure