Suffering from sensitivity in tooth - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am suffering from sensitivity in tooth since past month
Even while eating anything
i wanted another opinion
Could you help me in this?
I am a General physician
oh i am sorry
and I can only help you within my expertise.
You can discuss your concern with a dentist
on ask a specialist.
I hope that is ok with you.
Do you have any questions to me?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tooth sensitive to touch
- Black spot in mouth with indention
- Tooth is sensitive to cold
- Sensation to urinate all the time
- Black mark inside mouth
- Secondary effects of diabetes
- Sed rate high in scleroderma
- Secondhand smoke and a sore throat
- Infant tongue turns black
- Reason for black spots on inside jaw
- Sensitive tooth remedy in ayurved
- Tooth sensitivity after tonsilectomy
- Sensitive tooth near gum
- Black spots on infants tongue
- Sejarah virus hiv aids