Suffering from neck pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : yes
Doctor : Please proceed.
User : I am getting neck pain from past 3 months..
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Can you mention your age, height, weight and occupation?
User : 26 years,5'1,50 kgs..working as a software engineer
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : As you work for long hours before the computer, that may be the cause
User : yes..i know..can you suggest me any exercises?
Doctor : You should sit in an ergonomically designed chair with god arm rests.
Doctor : You should take frequent breaks in your work place at least for 1-2 minutes where you can walk around
User : okay...
User : one more thing... i feel numbness in my hands at night times
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Neck pain and head pain
- Diagnosis of feet aches
- Suffering from neck pain
- Large platelets on cbc
- Pain killers for neck pain
- Diagnosis of cervical muscle spasm
- Diagnosis of lumbar disc disease
- Diagnosis of brachial plexus neuropathy
- Diagnosis of uterine muscle spasms
- Causes of urinary retention
- Eyebrow pain and neck pain
- Pain meds for neck pain
- Characteristics of neoplastic cells
- Increased white cell count
- Types of unconsciousness causes