Suffering from migraine. Having severe pain, vomiting and nausea. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi .. I have a case of migarine which is continuing for the past seven - eight years
Recently I visited a doctor and he advised me T Divaa & cap betacap 250 mg
How are you feeling with other 2 medications?
No yesterday I had visited the doctor and he had prescribed the medicine .. I wanted your inputs on the same
Let me brief you.
Migraine is a chronic condition where migraine sufferers face repeated / recurring episodes of severe headache.
There are 2 parts in the treatment
1. Is to treat acute headaches.
Drugs like rizatriptan are useful only for this.
2. second part is to prevent such headaches from occuring.
It is for this prevention you have been prescribed both these drugs.
Though they are good, I am not sure why your doctor has prescribed 2 drugs for prevention.
This doctor was a neurologist who prescribed the medicines
Both the medications given to you are good preventive medicines acting differently.
I am sure your headaches can be controlled with it.
ok ... Apart from this he also suggested to do breathing exercises
Most users tolerate them well.
You may have some dizzines, nausea or imbalance while taking Tab.Divaa
If you have such problems, report back to your doctor.
As far as the betacap is concerned,
some breathing issues may occur (if you have history of asthma especially)
Report back to your doctor, if any such symptoms occur in you.
Thanks for your valuable feedback
Bye for now
In addition to these drugs
it is essential that you also follow the lifestyle changes suggested to you
Breathing exercise, avoiding fasting and avoiding sleeping late is important.
Hope you have followed what I suggested?
Do you have any other query?
no ... it was great chatting to you
It was my pleasure discussing with you.
Thanks for consulting.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe pain in umbilical region, loss of apetite, vomitting
- What causes severe pain in the umbilical region with nausea and vomitting
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Is taking nubain safe for migraine treatment
- Is vomiting a side effect of tev-tropin?
- Severe painful eye with vomiting
- Does clarithmycin causes severe pain in the stomach and vomiting
- What causes headache with rashes on neck
- Is cloudy urine a side effect of uloric?
- Is dizziness a side effect of tradjenta?
- Can clonotril 05mg cure constant headache
- Is cough a side effect of sulfasalazine?
- Suffer from constipation diarrhea severe pain and vomiting cause
- Cause of headache and tenderness despite taking panadol and panadeine
- Is muscle aches a side effect of suprax?