Suffering from lumber spine degenerative disc. Can it be cured? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
m suffering from lumber spine degenerative disc at L1-2 & L2-3
Sorry about that
I am sorry that you are suffering from this problem
Please proceed with your medical query
May I know your age?
ok . can i recover from this desease ? doctor told me that i cant recover but can take care utmost care.
age 31, male
That is too early for you to develop this
Please take calcium and vitamin supplements on a daily basis
i cant sit for a just five minute without back suport
Please check if there is any surgical option for you
In case, if the degenerative process can be fixed
had shown to spine surgeon about that he told that cant recover but can take utmost care
can u suggest some exercise ?
I am sorry, I am unaware of the back exercises
however, I think it is important for you to rest your back now rather than exercising
what advise you can give regarding this ?
You could seek the help of a trained physiotherapist with regards to the same
A back support is also required
Bo rapid and sudden movements of the back
You must keep your back straight and erect and stable
Do not move around heavily or lift heavy objects
ok . is it advisible to drive vehicle orto sit in auto rickshaw?
It is better to travel in a four wheeler with good back support
can i do office job ?
Yes, sure, you can
rather than marketing job . my profice job is of marketing
It is advisable that you do not travel much
Instead you can sit and work at a office on a daily basis
can u suggest whom i can get advice regarding exercise?
You need to consult a physiotherapist for the same
You can also post a query regarding the same on the portal here
Would you like assistance on the same?
ok. any advice u can give?
Please follow the measures that I suggested you earlier
Please confirm your contact number
ok doctor... thanks a lot !
We shall guide you further on this
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Degenerative discs in lumbar spine
- What are the dos and donts after lumbar fusion
- Nasal spray to treat mrsa
- When to take glipizide xl
- Twisted ligament
- Taxotere for advanced prostate ca
- Degenerative disc disease exercises
- Treatment for muscle inflammation and tideness
- Chemo once every 3 weeks
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease of cervical spine
- Is degenerative disc disease curable
- Health benefits of chromium supplements
- To relax pubococcygeus muscle
- Treatment and cure for Then degenerative disc disease
- When i breathe in my left side hurts leg sore