Suffering from loose motions. Took metrozil. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
my tummy went for a toss
i had metrozil
then the first thing you need to do is take plenty of fluids
You can take a XXXXXXX called ELECTRAL
take 1 XXXXXXX and dissolve in 1 litre water and this needs to be consumed within 24 hours
Please take 2-3 such sachets in a day
having totally liquid stuff
You will need to see a physician for that
Once you have a prescription, the medical store can give it to you
You see any general practitioner in your area
He'll be able to help you
Please see any physician locally
can i get help to search any physician near to my area?
You can raise a request with out customer care team
They will help you find one
what abt food?
You can take small, home cooked meals
Dont eat from outside
what kind of food should i take?
Also, have lot of water
it's difficult coz i m single
If you're eating from outside, have something like curd rice
Do you follow?
what I just said?
Is there anything else I can help you with
can i have tea or coffee?
But have lots of water
XXXXXXX do you suggest any medicine to stop this?
I told you loperamide 1 tablet will help
I cant prescribe it for you in this forum
any other drug without prescription
No, I am sorry
All these are prescription drugs
Is there anything else I can help with?
for consulting me
Have a good day
have a good day
thanks to you
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Stool blood coca cola
- Shin numbness spreading around left leg
- Toddler suffering from loose motion what should be done
- Child suffering from vomiting and loose motion what to do
- Blood disorder orange color
- Shoulder dislocation with scoliosis
- Suffering from loose motions vomiting
- Mucus and light colored blood in stool
- Blood colored liquid in stool
- Scab in nose smell
- Sinusitis with red bumps on face
- Suffering from loose motion after augmentin
- Colitis and blood in urin
- My baby is suffering from loose motions
- Smelly poop early pregnancy