Suffering from irritation and depression before onset of periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?"
User : Hi
User : I guess I am suffering from PMS
User : every month I before onset of periods..
Doctor : Ok
User : I am feeling very irritated depressed etc ..
User : not happy
User : dont know whether it is stress or PMS
Doctor : Is it before the periods
User : is there any solution ?
User : yes
Doctor : You can use PRIMROSE oil tablets
User : around 1 week before
Doctor : before the menstrual periods
User : does it have any side affects ?
User : does using it solve the problem ?
Doctor : No side effects
Doctor : Age?
User : how many per day and what time should i take ?
User : 25
Doctor : One tablet per day after food
Doctor : twice daily
Doctor : for 5 days
Doctor : before the start of periods
User : ok ..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Clarithromycin interfere with periods
- Tubes tied with menstral clots and pregnant
- Heavy clotting whilst on norethisterone
- After periods o feel depressed
- Depressed always after finishing period
- Very heavy periods and depression
- Delayed periods could be due to depression
- Long term effects of scaphoid fracture
- My urine is cloudy and im late on my menstrual cycle
- Location of placenta during pregnancy
- Pre hippocrates period of depression
- Long term consequences of gonorrhea
- How to take primolut n and clomid
- Long term diphenhydramine abuse
- Liver failure in cancer patients