Suffering from intermittent cough. Suggest the treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
i am XXXXXXX from chennai.
i am into sales an djob involves travelling.
i am not taking any medication.
are you producing phlegm or mucus?
while brushing if i try to take flum after initial flum, if i try hard, its coming as red (might be with blood)
it seems like you are exposed to too much pollution
do you smoke?
i dont smoke and take alcohol
i even travel only by air and car
no chance of even going in open roads
do you take more AC?
i am a diabetic since 1 year.
I mean in AC most of the time?
but its (AC) there since so many years
Try this syrup for few days
I am sorry
you are diabetic
you cannot take this syrup
I shall suggest you this
It comes in lozenge form
you can purchase these from pharmacy and suck them orally
anything to worry
it will give you relief from cough
it should be gone in a few days
what is your recent blood sugar level?
my wife worrying and asking me to go to a specialist
could not go due to lack of time
i thinks 110 fasting
and 225 pp
how frequently i should go for sugar test ?
it is good but not better
every 3 months
to have a good control on it
thank you too
get well soon
i will use Tusq - D
use it thrice a day
should i take while sleeping??
should be fine sooner
after meal or before meal
not while sleeping
few more things
anytime before or after meal
please drink warm water for next 2 weeks
Try to keep yourself warm and cozy
you will be better soon
get well soon
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for intermittent cough with temporary breathlessness
- Prostatitis urethroplasty
- Few white patches on my tongue does this sound serious
- Swollen ear on babyplease suggest
- When using a tampon, can urine soak the tampon also
- I am suffering from headache cold sweatsand vomiting please suggest
- Use of simrose 1000 tablet
- What about splitting telekast l tablet
- Trouble to swallow certain foods
- Tonsillectomy scarring stretch
- Suffering from intermittent cough and dizziness
- Intermittent cough when anxious
- Intermittent coughing morning and evenings
- Are frequent, intermittent coughing symptoms of childhood asthma?
- Is there something wrong with my epiglottis