Suffering from hair fall. Taking curlzvit, fersolate. Any other medication required? - Online Doctor Chats
She is suffering from heavy hairfall,checked with a doctor,it has been advised (a) Hair glow gel twice a day,(b)Curlzvit 1tab each ay, for 30 days,(c)Fersolate CM each day at night only1 tab,also had tests,TC DC & T4 TSH
I just provided the medical history of my wife
Plz advice on the same
Give me a min to go through information provided by you.
the problem had started by etching on head
but there was no dandruff
Was all the blood reports normal?
Your doctor has prescribed nutritional supplements which she can continue.
Are you there?
Her reports are fine.
She must avoid stress. Also she should have healthy well balanced diet apart from the medications she has been precribed.
Serum TSH-1.65,Free T4-0.86
Reports are Ok.
there has been more then one week of taking medicines but no relief
advise the BEST
If it is due to nutritional deficiencies it will take time.
It will not subside in week time.
There are stages of hair growth like anagen, catagen, telogen.
Did you follow what I suggested? Please get back to me in case of doubt.
So no need to worry, abt it , any things u wanna ad other then what the doctor prescribed
Well balanced diet will help in faster recovery.
Thanks for consulting me.
I wish her speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Bye, I think the net connection is not supporting
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why does ovarian cancer cause heartburn
- Hair loss on vulvar
- Hair loss and whisky
- Need medication for hair fall
- Is hbsag reactive curable
- Crystal meth causes severe indigestion
- Medication for hair fall baldness
- First trimester hair loss
- Hair loss around umbilicus
- Medical treatment for hair fall
- Hair fall not genetic medication
- Suggest medication for hair fall
- Treatment of 11 mm kidney stones
- Is sebaceous hyperplasia an autoimmune disease
- Hair loss yellow tongue