Suffering from fever, head ache, cold. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am sorry, it seems like you moved out of the chat window
Please log in again to chat with our doctors for your health related queries
Seems like you have viral fever
Did you take any medications for the same?
Have you seen a doctor for this already?
What medications did you take?
I don't know
ok. Did you feel any better with them?
I am sorry, did you get the medicines over the counter without a doctor's prescription?
no mam now sivere head pain
Along with headache, do you also have fever now?
Or it is just headache now?
May I know your age?
Rest for sometime
Drink plenty of water
The headache should be gone in a few hours
Are you following my suggestions?
fever start from throat pain
Is the fever still persistent?
That is good
For your current symptoms Dolo 650mg alone will suffice
but so tired
Try to take more fruits and drink only warm water
You should be fine soon
A day's off from work will also do good
You might rest completely for a day then
You will feel much better
Are you there?
ok Doctor Thank you very much
Get well soon
Do you have more queries?
Please log in again to chat with our doctors for you health related queries
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bleeding and pus from a healing wound need antibiotics
- Cold chills head ache slight fever nausia
- Drug interaction between ginko supplement and plavix coversyl coveram
- Head ache vomiting cold sweat
- Will my blood pressure go down in i lose 10 pounds
- Can hernia cause chronic diarrhea
- Ferrous sulphate deficiency
- Fever watery eyes stuffy nose cough soar throat
- Head ache and cold and tired
- Head ache and neck pain due to cold disprine
- Flushing chest area common cause
- Tablet for cold and head ache
- Taking losartan and coreg is it safe to take viagra
- Palpitations after eating had recent stent surgery
- How long till drug allergy effects z pac