Suffering from fever, cold and cough. How to overcome it? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor !
This is XXXXXXX
Please go ahead with your query.
I need your suggestion
Does he complain of body pains or abdominal pain?
There was running nose yesterday. Today it's better but slightly blocked
he doesn't have body pains and abdominal pain
Did you record the temp?
Yes, it was 98 yester
no joint pain as well
Yesterday he had been to a doctor
they have given him azimax 250 and Rhinoloc
What are the medicines that he is taking now?
his condition is better for still slight temperature is there
I think he needs some rest and continuation of medicines
the medicines that he got are good
Let him continue them and take enough electrolytes
like coconut water, lemon water with salt and sugar
He must be dehydrated
he will recover in next 48 horus
That made me consult you
Fine just hydrate him as much as you can
Do you have any other queries
Thank you for visiting me.
Are you back?
sry doctor by mistake the page got refresh
Ok do you have queries?
Yes doctor please. Just wanted to know if this has got some thing to do with Dengue?
Does not look like
Dengue can mimic a number of diseases inthe initial onset
We can confirm dengue only by blood test
But I do not think there is a need now
Just ask him to rest and hydrate well till this weekend
great doctor ! When or wht should be observed to go for a blood test?
should we wait till the weekend and see if he improves?
If he does not see the doctor again and insist for a dengue test
What should be his diet now?
No red meat
Fluid diet will easily digest
He can take milk
Thnk you very much Doctor :)
Bye for now
seriously so much relieved now
Do not worry he will get back soon
i had heard of 2 deaths in my far relation.. so was worried
thank u again
have a nice day !
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for familial mediterranean fever
- How inhaling steam is useful for adenoids
- Homeopathic remedies alopecia
- Repetitive cough cold fever
- Recurring cold cough and fever
- Frequent urination and spotting after sex
- Ibugesic cold cough fever
- Treatment and cure for worm infection
- Drugs/medication for orbital cellulitis
- Drugs/medication for beta strep infections
- Harpies disease precautions
- Fever cold hands cough
- Elevated liver enzymes after weekend drinking
- Treatment and cure for hepatitis infection
- Pregnant cold cough fever