Suffering from fatigue and drowsiness with stiffness of both legs. What is this? - Online Doctor Chats
im a 21 yr old male dont smoke or drink dont take drugs
Is the stiffness more during the early hours of the day ?
but it lasts most of the day
How long does the stiffness persist once started ?
only when walking
i feel like i cant walk properly or that my legs will collapse
Do you get fever often ?
Do you feel pain in muscles or joints ?
Have you consulted a doctor for the same anytime ?
for the drowsiness yes, I am having a sleep study in two days time
not about the stiffness though
Do you exercise regularly ?
not anymore for this reason, although i am fit
Are you stressed out ?
and i do suffer from anxiety
I suspect more of psychological cause than a somatic here
The stress could be the main reason also lack of exercise
CRP test rules out any long standing inflammatory diseases
And start on exercise slowly , it will help
No , with the symptoms you mentioned I do not consider Multiple sclerosis in you
Ok, i keep falling over tripping over my feet, can anxiety cause this?
ok, should i see my gp? Or is there any action i can take myself
I suggest you to get the sleep study and the CRP test done and then visit your GP with the reports who can be able to conclude to the cause
Also do start exercising slowly
Im finding exercise very difficult because i just cant move my legs properly
start with a brisk walk for 20 min a day
ok, what could be the cause for the drowsiness?
It could be related to stress hence the sleep study will be useful in confirming it
ok how can i reduce this stress and anxietuy
so all in all you feel theres nothing i need to worry about?
Yes, for sure
ok thanks very much for your time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Neck pop causes electric shock
- Spinning of head after blowing nose hard
- Extreme drowsiness and fatigue
- What is the treatment for fibromyalgia stiffness and fatigue
- Stiff neck dizzy and drowsy
- Bloody mucus after i pee
- Weird smell after blowing nose
- Electric shock causing male infertility
- Diarrhea after blow to head
- Neck stiffness spinal pain drowsiness after sleeping
- What is causing a stiff leg
- Eating pork causes stroke
- Electric shock can cause infertility
- Can electrical shock cause inpotence
- Blotting of stomach after eating chappathi