Suffering from diarrhoea. feeling very low. How to get rid of it? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor.. Good Evening
How are you
How can I help?
ahve office tomorrow.. can you please help me with something..
since today morning..
You can take ELECTRAL XXXXXXX 1 XXXXXXX in 1 litre water
consume within 24 hours
Electrol I am taking..
Have very slight pain in abdomen..
I dont think you need any medication
if there is an infection
and I give you the medicine without the antibiotic
the infection can spread through your body
so dont take that chance
the diarrhoea should settle
just have lots of curd and home made food
like rice with dal and curd
and lots of fluids
you'll feel much better by tomorrow
Thanks for that..
drinking enough fluids is the most important
and no water or food from outside
yes i understand..
Thanks a lot Doctor for your help..
Is there anything else I can help with?
That's all.. Thanks..
Thanks for consulting me
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of benign melanosis
- Gas 5 days before period
- Suffering from diarrhoea and upper stomach hurts
- Sleep pills night before colonoscopy
- Symptoms of secondary syphilis
- Intestinal cramps before poop
- Baby suffering from diarrhoea eating very less food otherwise diet
- Child suffering from diarrhoea stools smelling like iron medications
- Symptoms of repeated throat infections
- Cramping nausea heartburn right before period
- Stomach cramp and gas before period
- Symptoms of bipolar affective disorder
- Symptoms of primary bone cancer
- Stomach acidity taking pan 40 and perinom suffering from diarrhoea
- 11 month old suffering from diarrhoea