Suffering from cold, mild fever and throat pain. What do you suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
from today morning
what tablets can i take
May I know your age?
Do you have history of allergies?
Are you running fever?
Do you have headache?
Can you describe what you are allergic too?
If the climate changed i will get cold
along with warm saline gargles three times a day.
You may start these medications and plan to consult a physician.
ok sure thanks
your doctor would be able to assess the symptoms
before deciding to use antibiotics.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Throat pain cough fever no cold
- Hpf immunization
- Labor induced from severe coughing
- Suggest medicines for cold fever and pain while swallowing
- Having cough throat pain cold and got fever suggest
- How to get rid of hair casts
- Labyrinthitis and pregnancy
- Labyrinthitis raised liver function
- Leg pain throat blusters fever cold symptoms
- Fever, cold chills, soar throat, back pains
- Laser treatment for hearing loss
- How to avoid shivering during fever
- How many days after tridot test will be effective
- How to fix the copperty