Suffering from cold, mild fever and throat pain. What do you suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
from today morning
what tablets can i take
May I know your age?
Do you have history of allergies?
Are you running fever?
Do you have headache?
Can you describe what you are allergic too?
If the climate changed i will get cold
along with warm saline gargles three times a day.
You may start these medications and plan to consult a physician.
ok sure thanks
your doctor would be able to assess the symptoms
before deciding to use antibiotics.
Hope it is clear.
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Throat pain cough fever no cold
- Leg pain throat blusters fever cold symptoms
- Sore tonsils from snoring meth
- Medical induced coma after heart surgery
- Infection after colpopscopy symptoms
- Recovery after a coma induced stroke
- Having cough throat pain cold and got fever suggest
- Suggest medicines for cold fever and pain while swallowing
- Swollen sinuses mucinex
- Fever, cold chills, soar throat, back pains
- Leaking urine after colposcopy
- Mode of transmission of tonsillitis
- Lubrication problems after colposcopy
- Polypoid mucosal thickening surgery
- Mucositis in maxillary sinuses