Suffering from cold and cough, no fever. Taking glenmark and grilinctus. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi doctor, Good evening
i am XXXXXX
How are you doing?
Yes Cold too...
i am currently taking the Glenmark tablet with Grilinctus syrup..
no symptoms of decreaing? kindly advise what should i do further ?
tablet name is Glenmark,polypod,curex
also, start with steam inhalation
secondly, you should see a physician
An examination is needed
ok, doctor i will do the same
We may need to start antibiotics
third, I would want you take tulsi-ginger tea
Thats all I think
ok doctor, i will follow things whatever u suggested
i will do the same...
thanks u very doctor
*thank u very much doctor
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Zincovit syrup useful to increase sperm
- Rash on legs from incontinence
- Does movicol increased urination
- Mucinex increase vaginal secretions
- Is tiredness and weakness a side effect of qsymia?
- Is severe mental changes a side effect of stalevo?
- Is sore throat a side effect of sporanox pulsepak?
- Repetitive cough cold fever
- Taking antibiotic for fever cough and cold looking for suggestion
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of remicade?
- Recurring cold cough and fever
- Is dizziness a side effect of pulmicort flexhaler?
- Ibugesic cold cough fever
- Fever cold hands cough
- Does metpure xl result in weight increase