Suffering from clod, fever and chest congestion. Suggest the medication - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
having running nose and chest congestion...with irritating cough
can you suggest any medication as I have to be in office....having headache also
Since when are you having these symptoms?
Have you checked your temperature?
yesterday doctor...change of season...it suddenly became cold...yes...temprature is around 99-100
May I know your age? And are you allergic to any medicines?
This is most likely a viral condition
and generally all viral infection resolve with time, rest and adequate nutrition.
So primarily you need to rest adequately, drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables especially orange and citrus fruits.
Steam inhalation three times a day can give additional benefits.
You need to consider consulting a physician if symptoms do not resolve in the next 2-3 days.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no dr thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My earring hole is bleeding
- Need medication for swollen feet
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Throat makes noise when swallowing saliva
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest medication for hay fever
- My tongue is white and tasteless
- What is the reason for burping after eating
- Soft palate tightness on the sides
- How to overcome the marks caused by pimples
- Extreme dizziness like something trying to push forward
- Suffering from glossitisi and geographic tongue some relief with clonazapam
- Swollen taste buds back of tongue no pain
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Suggest medication for cold and fever