Suffering from clod, fever and chest congestion. Suggest the medication - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
having running nose and chest congestion...with irritating cough
can you suggest any medication as I have to be in office....having headache also
Since when are you having these symptoms?
Have you checked your temperature?
yesterday doctor...change of season...it suddenly became cold...yes...temprature is around 99-100
May I know your age? And are you allergic to any medicines?
This is most likely a viral condition
and generally all viral infection resolve with time, rest and adequate nutrition.
So primarily you need to rest adequately, drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables especially orange and citrus fruits.
Steam inhalation three times a day can give additional benefits.
You need to consider consulting a physician if symptoms do not resolve in the next 2-3 days.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no dr thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red chapped vagina and swollen inside vagina
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Which antibiotic in perianalabcess
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest medication for hay fever
- 1 year old charcohle looking poop
- Garda charas harmful effects
- Started antibiotics pus pockets
- Levocet antibiotic
- Red and chapped foreskin
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Tindamax antibiotic metallic taste get rid of
- Swollen tonsils wont respond to antibiotics
- How to fix a chapped penis
- Suggest medication for cold and fever