Suffering from chicken pox. Having shoulder pain and unable to sleep - Online Doctor Chats
I am from medical support team. The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes?
no issues I ping you later Doctor...
Thank you for visiting XXXXXXX Bye for now.
How can I help you?
I couldn'table to sleep well, sholders paining at night..
he prescribed zovir 400 3times a day hyzine 25 at night only...
Is these tablets ok?Is there is any lotion to control the itchy feel and shouler pai..
that should take care of the pain to an extent.
If you feel the pain is not better with dolo
you can consult your doctor's again
The pain that you notice is part of infection
Can you please share the do & dont's doctor
it will become better once chicken pox resolves.
Can I take bath daily?
Chicken pox is similar to any common viral except that this is more contagious when compared to other infection.
eat a less spicy food.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Avoid scratching or manipulating the lesions.
The condition improves with time.
Whether or not you can take bath should be discussed with your treating doctor.
He will give you permission to take bath based on the lesions on your body.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
he asked me to come after 10 days...
yes doctor, if any way to control the itchy feel...
* Is there is any way to control the itchy feel
Hyzine that is given to you is a drug to control itching.
You can discuss with your treating doctor whether you can apply topical agents like caladryl to soothe the itching.
Do not apply the lotion without your doctor's permission.
ok thanks Doctor, thanks for your valubale suggestions...
You are welcome.
Do you have any more queries?
no doctor, thanks for the support
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dengue typhoid together symptoms
- Is it safe for kid to give meftal who is suffering from chicken pox
- Typhoid and dengue together
- Sore armpit muscles
- Pediatric dermatologist and yeast infection
- Itchy rash near armpit
- Is acyclovir intake safe when suffering from chicken pox
- Arnold nerve reflex cough syndrome
- Suffering from chicken pox required treatment and medication
- Red rash under armpit
- Is it ok to smoke while suffering from chicken pox
- Is my niece suffering from chicken pox or measles
- Clogged lymph nodes in armpit
- Oral thrush with depo provera
- Dermovate used when shingles