Suffering from belching, feel stomach burn like acidity symptoms. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
I am suffering from Belching since few months. I burp almost all the time and I am not able to associate the same with any food I take in particular. It's not exactly acidity all the time and I am having normal bowel movements. I suspect a mild case of acidity or ulcers. Please suggest how to investigate and diagnose this further.
What is your age, occupation ?
I am a Software Engineer
How many hours do you work per week?
around 40 hours
Do you have proper hunger?
Do you take regular meal or do you skip breakfast?
How long you have to travel to reach work?
I take breakfast regularly between 9-11 in the morning
30-40 minutes on bike
I used to work-out and take protein supplements
Do you try any medicine for this?
Did you see a doctor for ths problem?
Apart from burping, if I feel stomach burn like acidity symptoms, I take ENO but very rarely
I have not seen any doctor for this particular problem so far
Ok, We can attribute your problem to the following possibilities
1 - Acute Gastritis
2 Reflux Oesophagitis
The risk that you may have for developing the above are
Irregular diet schedules
So keeping these in mind you should try to modify the behavior along with some medicine schedule
Could it be due to eating spices?
It can aggravate the problem
It can produce intense acid secretion
Do you prescribe any tests for further investigation?
Let me know after a week about the progress
If does not help you need to be investigated further
Okay. Sounds good.
Thank you for visitine me
Bye for noww
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is hole in baby neck
- Does tramadol cause gallstones
- Drinking alcohol anemia blood in stool
- Drops of blood on toilet paper after urinating
- Symptoms of belching
- Is belching a symptom of gerd
- Baby throat hurts what can give
- Dull chest pain on right side after drinking cold beverage
- Belching feeling hungry symptoms of what
- How to make my baby poop
- How to take zentel syrup to baby
- Indigestion symptoms belching farting
- Drinks to avoid with hiatal hernia
- Belching stroke symptom
- How many stools should a baby have