Suffering from back pain, which travels to the legs. How it can be cured? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
does the pain travel to your legs?
Is there any numbness/weakness in the legs?
yes oly when am sleepin
does the pain increase when you raise your leg up?
Yes . and its litle difficut for me to do abdomen execise ( am geting pain in the back)
its possible you have scatica
This is a condition where the nerves get compressed
so the treatment is a ddrug called gabapentin
what is the remedy
which needs to be taken for 2 weeks
also there are some stretches which need to be done
'I wll email the links to you
thanks a lot
This will greatly help you relieve the pain
But see an orthopedic surgeon
You need a prescrtiption of Gabapentin
this needs to be taken for 2 weeks
along with the stretches
sure . earlier i chewed tobacco for 1 to two year but now i stopd it might be a any reason
Its extremely unlikely
but its good that you stopped
ok sure please provide
I'll email them to you
Till then dont bend forward and dont lift heavy weights
is there anything else I can help with?
Sure thanks a lot
thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to cure severe back pain
- Typhoid cefixime taxim
- Leg and back pain with cirrhosis
- How can back pain be cured
- Ehler dahlos and celecoxib
- Enteroquinol and cefuroxime
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Back pain radiates to legs
- Cefdinir helping ring worm.
- Pancreatic lipomatosis causes
- Inflammatory spinal disease causes
- Hyper lumbar lordosis causes
- Is cefprozil vegetarian
- Unilateral spondylolysis causes
- Significant spinal stenosis causes