Suffering from back pain due to night shift job. How to relax oneself? - Online Doctor Chats
can u help me. keep my body relax
I will try to help you
But I need to know a few more details from you
You said you work in the nights
I want to know how many hours of sleep do you get in the day time when you are not working?
6 to 8 hours
What type of chair do you use at office?
does this chair have a back support?
can you tell me where exactly you have these pains ?
is the pain more in the back?
or is the pain the legs?
in the legs?
Which part of the back pains?
when is the pain more? while working or when you are back in the home?
does the pain reduce when you lay down?
I suspect you might be having muscle spasms in the back due to sitting in bad posture during work
You need to practice sitting with your back straight and supported well
if these don't work then you have to consult an orthopedic surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heavy feeling in back and sides
- Back pain and midnight shift
- Middle back pain at night
- Muscle relaxants for back pain
- Back pain worse at night
- Head feels too heavy for neck severe pain in head
- Help with upper back pain after spinal tap
- Chronic back pain at night
- White calous roof mouth itchy
- Too much calpol protein in urine
- Calpol with upset stomach
- How long bleeding and back pain after copper iud insertion
- Hard hit on back of head sick to my stomach
- Calosoft lotion for oily skin
- What causes hard calves