Suffering from back pain due to night shift job. How to relax oneself? - Online Doctor Chats
can u help me. keep my body relax
I will try to help you
But I need to know a few more details from you
You said you work in the nights
I want to know how many hours of sleep do you get in the day time when you are not working?
6 to 8 hours
What type of chair do you use at office?
does this chair have a back support?
can you tell me where exactly you have these pains ?
is the pain more in the back?
or is the pain the legs?
in the legs?
Which part of the back pains?
when is the pain more? while working or when you are back in the home?
does the pain reduce when you lay down?
I suspect you might be having muscle spasms in the back due to sitting in bad posture during work
You need to practice sitting with your back straight and supported well
if these don't work then you have to consult an orthopedic surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain and midnight shift
- Middle back pain at night
- Red warm upper back
- Muscle relaxants for back pain
- Back pain worse at night
- What does a purple bruise on calf indicate
- Will decapeptyl give a false positive for pregnancy
- Chronic back pain at night
- Treatment for bacterial infection in the naval area
- Why do my back pulsating
- Pull in testicle and side of back
- Right side back tender
- What hormones are typically tested for before an ivf
- Pea sized stone under skin on back
- Can my gastric bypass surgery lead to dropped hemoglobin levels