Suffering from back pain. What should i do to get rid of this? - Online Doctor Chats
good morning doctor
working for nioght shift
i m suffering from back pain
lower right back
and near foot
since when is this problem?
what should i do to get rid of this
from past 10 days
i could nt sleep..even i used to have pain killers..but no use
What painkillers have you tried
i tried doctor..but no use...
from locan medical shop
crocin is not at all a good painkiller
i asked for body pains.they gave this
you should try stronger analgesics like Tramazac
how to check that whether we have sufficient calcium in our body......?
o.k doctor...then i ll try tramazac
You can get serum calcium levels tested along with Vitamin D
Also, if the pain is more
Take a couple of days off at work and rest at home
o.k doctor thank you
Get well soon
can i ask one more......?
And keep your back posture erect always
normal days apart from periods....white liquid is discharging.
it is sticky..and giving bad smell
sorry about that
is it like curdy discharge?
what should i do for this.....?
You should take treatment for this
Nothing to worry
I shall suggest you the medicine
its nt that much liquid...
along with this
You should be fine in 4 to 5 days
how long i can continue this...?
one single tablet of Fluconazole
3 days Flagyl
o.k..thank you so much for suggestions...
pleasure is mine
Get well soon
Drink more water
and take care
shall we end the chat now?
sure ji...i am writing down medicines names.
take your time
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Indent on back painful what is it
- What is chronic back pain
- Back pain and twitching leg muscles
- Pain in neck and back shaky legs
- Is my wife ovulating normally after hsg test
- What is sciatica back pain
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Unexplained scratches on back of lower leg
- White crust on toenail redness around white crust
- What medicine should i take for allergy during pregnancy
- Back pain what is the solution
- Periodic warm areas of legs and back
- Constant pressure for bowel movement erection loss during intercourse
- Back pain and leg tremor
- Anal sex pregnancy symptoms drugs for abortion