Suffering from back pain. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Since when are you having this back ache?
Is it persistent?
Or intermitted back aches?
Which part of back aches? - upper or lower back?
Does it pain radiate to the lower limb too?
Do you have any difficulty while walking, while passing urine?
Can you grade the intensity of pain in a scale of 1-10?
no difficulty while walking or urine pass
May I know your current weight and height?
Have you seen a doctor? Done any x-rays of the back?
Let me brief you.
Back aches is caused by number of factors.
A few of the common conditions are
and so on.
Ideally investigations such as X-rays/CT/MRI scan are need to identify the cause of pain and treat it.
the intensity of your pain is low
and you do not have any other associated symptoms
what you have seem to be a less worrisome problem.
We can treat this with the following options.
1. Posture correction - siting, standing and walking with a straight back.
2. Sleeping on the right surface - not too hard and not too soft.
4. Warm compresses using hot water bags
I suggest you to try the first 5 options.
k sir tx a lot for your kind suggestions i'll b really benefited by this once again thx
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes blood in uruine and back pain
- What causes mid back pain and the pain around sternum
- Sore bump on mons pubis
- Is atenolol cured back pain
- Bump near top of scapula
- White bumps near stitches
- Back pain natural cures
- What causes pain in lower back and legs
- Cause and cure for back pain
- What causes back pain and knee pain
- Slept wrong now neck bump
- 3 bumps veins in neck pop out
- Treatment and cure for Back pain
- Permanent cure for back pain
- Reason for bruised indent on lower back without pain