Suffering from allergy and red patches all over body. What is the cure? - Online Doctor Chats
Thanks you Dr. I need some suggestions.
too much itching ,
Its alomost from the last one month and she consulted many skin specialists , and general physisians , Nothing is worked
where does she stay?
which doctor she supposed to consult , and what might be the reason ?
She has to consult a Dermatologist
Reason is some kind of a skin allergy
It is better to consult a Dermatologist
Where is she located in Bangalore?
She has consulted dermologist only
I am sorry
I have a better suggestion for you
You can post a query to Dermatologist from your dashboard
We have Dermatologists all across india and other countries
The top specialists
One of them can answer your query specifically
Yes, dexona can be taken in allergy
are you there?
yes thanks , I will get in touch with dermologist, Thank you so much
good day ahead
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Breast discoloration pink
- Treatment and cure for allergies allergy
- Dilated ducts breast ultrasound
- Lump on rib bone
- What is dense breast tissue
- Diagnosis of recurrent fungal infection
- Baby pimples on body allergy
- Symptoms of osteoma
- Symptoms of traction alopecia
- Infected breast cyst treatment
- Rashes on the body skin allergy
- Having reocurring allergy patch at bottom of back cure
- Hydroxycut hardcore allergy red rashes cure
- Diagnosis of neurodermatitis
- Symptoms of anti acne