Suffering from ailment, having pain and movement in fingers. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
my mother is suffering from an ailment?could u help?
Please go ahead
I can assist you
all the digits
sometimes she is not able tomove fingers.
What is her age?
Since how long ?
she has the problem?
5-6 month approx
was she tested and examined by doctor?
Any reports or opinion available?
Cna you share them?
1 doctor said there is blood clogging which needs to be removed from surgery.
another one said it can be dissolved by medicines only.
so we are in dilemma..
What was the medicien given?
How long did she use?
Which specialist did you consult?
Can you scan and send the reports to YYYY@YYYY with subject ATTN: DR MAZUMDAR
I need a primary opinion to guide you better
okiz.i will do it.
I will be waiting
Are you there
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Best otc burn healing cream
- Sternum pain when climbing steps
- What causes pain in fingers and legs
- Lipid metabolism in the liver
- Prescription folic acid for depression
- Common side effects of estradiol
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- Enterobacter cloacae and stiff neck
- Why do i get tired climbing stairs
- Alendronic acid tablets 70 mg
- What is the treatment for finger pain and painful lump
- What is the finger pain after a surgery
- Injured coccyx complications
- What causes joint pain in finger
- Clitoris lose sensitivity and herniated disk l5 s1