Suffering from ailment, having pain and movement in fingers. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
my mother is suffering from an ailment?could u help?
Please go ahead
I can assist you
all the digits
sometimes she is not able tomove fingers.
What is her age?
Since how long ?
she has the problem?
5-6 month approx
was she tested and examined by doctor?
Any reports or opinion available?
Cna you share them?
1 doctor said there is blood clogging which needs to be removed from surgery.
another one said it can be dissolved by medicines only.
so we are in dilemma..
What was the medicien given?
How long did she use?
Which specialist did you consult?
Can you scan and send the reports to YYYY@YYYY with subject ATTN: DR MAZUMDAR
I need a primary opinion to guide you better
okiz.i will do it.
I will be waiting
Are you there
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Have pain while pushing at a point under ribs reason
- What is the finger pain after a surgery
- Pain in chest cough shoulder blade pain what is wrong
- Painful wrist broken ulnar colateral ligament help
- Hip pain test showed degenarative arthritis prescribed steroids treatment
- What causes pain in fingers and legs
- Any medication for benign pigmented purpura
- Solution for dry cough which started after painting the house
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- Does taking biaxin for flu like symptoms delays period
- What is the treatment for finger pain and painful lump
- What is the reason for gas and swollen stomach
- What causes joint pain in finger
- Can muscle soreness cause pain in armpit
- Severe pain in right arm what can be done