Suffering from Right Trigeminal Neuralgia. Taking Tegrital and altracid. Having severe pain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
how abt you
how can I help
she has been taking the medicines as:Tegrital--- 1000 mg daily
from last two years
now her pain has become severe from last 20 days and it is not getting subsided
so she is prescribed:Tegrital--- 1100 mg daily
and Altracid--- 02 times a day
still the pain is un bearable
few dr's suggested surgery
but others sais to increase the doses of tegrital
could u plz suggest on this
wanted to take the advice
Tegrital is the most effective medication
by altracid , do you mean ultracet?
its only after we combine the drugs and there is still no relief
that we consider surgery
Do you follow?
I think you should seek another neurologist's opinion
and tell him this
about combining medication
if she doesnt get relief
we'll think about surgery
but whom to go for surgery
could u plz suggest
we wanted to take advice after showing her reports
What you can do is post a ask a specialist query
my parents are in Indore(M.P.)
and me in Mumbai
we'll get it answered by a neurologist
do you parents have internet access?
how much time will the person take to reply?
thanku so much ....
He should reply within 24 hours
Upload the reports as well
ya they have the access
is there anything else I can help you with?
but there is no place to upload the reports
nothing else dr.
thanku so much for your help
Otherwise please email the reports at YYYY@YYYY
they'll attach the reports
if you cant upload them
thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hip pops whenever i bend leg
- Hip pain at 37 years old
- Hearts hurts when i lift my left arm
- Trigeminal neuralgia and shoulder pain
- Trigeminal neuralgia ear pain
- Hi i am having a pain in my right palm the bone that join
- Symptoms of zoon's balanitis
- Pain relief for trigeminal neuralgia
- Jaw pain trigeminal neuralgia
- Symptoms of pernicious neurological disorder
- Trigeminal neuralgia facial pain
- Symptoms of pyloric spasm
- Symptoms of fibroadenosis
- Heard a pop in my neck
- Symptoms of neuritis