Suffering from PCOS. What are treatment options? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXXX here
May i know your age ?
i m trying to conceive
2.1cm * 1.5cm
by when will I ovulate?
is this a routine ultrasound or any follcular study being done ?
the doctor wanted to know where i am in - in my cycle
i was scheduled to visit doctor today but i cud not due to some work
may i know , how many days, do u get ur periods ?
is it 28 days or 34 days ?
you mean ur period is once in 3 months ?
in normal cycle its 34 days
but for last yr its been pretty erratic
how long are u on medications ?
May i know your weight and height ?
i m 78 and 5'2".. when i started medication i was 82
and metformin from 3rd March onwards
As your current status, goes, you have a BMI of 31
which is severe obesity
with regarding to the timing of the ovulation, it is not possible to know, just by a single USG scan
so what do I need to do?
serial ultrasound is needed to know, how the follicle is progressing and when it may rupture
presence of irregular cycles mean that , you are probably not having regular ovulation , which is also called anovulatory cycles
first your cycles have to become regular , before you try to concieve
i would advise you to continue to work on your weight loss, which is a good method , to help ur periods get back into rhythm
ok.. thanks doctor..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Homeopathy itchy bumps on back of tongue
- Unexplained bruise on right side of back
- Hypothyroidism and pcos natural treatment
- Bump on back of neck near hairline
- Is pcos curable in unani treatment
- Taking glycomet for pcos not able to conceive treatment options
- Qlaira endometrioza
- Vegina infection
- Swollen lymph node in labia
- Bump on skull in back of ear
- Bump on back of head that moves
- What treatment is there for pcos
- Hypothyroid suffering from pcos trying to concieve treatment
- Skoal pouches more healthy
- Protuding labia in puberty