Suffering from Extendor tendonitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello, i have had hand pain for the last few weeks. i went to a doctor about a week ago.
User : he said i may have enflamed extendor muscles
Doctor : Ok
User : he also recommended that i go to a specialist. is it seroius enough that i should?
Doctor : I can help you for this
User : should i be wearing a brace of some sort until i can get in??
Doctor : Enflamed extesor muscles may not be serious now but a timely treatment can save you from disabilities
User : what kind of brace too?
User : should i wear a brace
Doctor : YOu may need to wear a brace
Doctor : Yes
User : what kind
Doctor : But the brace depends on the activiteis
Doctor : and the occupation you have
User : i play volleyball, flute, and dance
Doctor : What is your age and Occupation
User : 21 college
Doctor : Is the tendinitis in the hand or aslo in the forearm?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hyperextension tendon
- Schwannoma and tendonitis
- Symptoms of periodontal pocket
- Wicklow on toe
- Tendonitis anterior tibialis tendon
- Symptoms of dental malocclusion
- Superficial thrombophlebitis treatment
- Tenosynovitis wrist surgery
- Symptoms of neonatal hypoglycemia
- Suffering from achilles tendon leading to balancing problem
- Treat a sprain
- Symptoms of still's disease
- Symptoms of chronic thyroid diseases
- Child suffering from ehlers-danlos syndrome and tendonitis are these related
- What are spurs