Suffering from Extendor tendonitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello, i have had hand pain for the last few weeks. i went to a doctor about a week ago.
User : he said i may have enflamed extendor muscles
Doctor : Ok
User : he also recommended that i go to a specialist. is it seroius enough that i should?
Doctor : I can help you for this
User : should i be wearing a brace of some sort until i can get in??
Doctor : Enflamed extesor muscles may not be serious now but a timely treatment can save you from disabilities
User : what kind of brace too?
User : should i wear a brace
Doctor : YOu may need to wear a brace
Doctor : Yes
User : what kind
Doctor : But the brace depends on the activiteis
Doctor : and the occupation you have
User : i play volleyball, flute, and dance
Doctor : What is your age and Occupation
User : 21 college
Doctor : Is the tendinitis in the hand or aslo in the forearm?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Penicillin-allergic antibiotic options
- Omnicef antibiotic uti
- Hyperextension tendon
- Antibiotics and omeprazole
- Schwannoma and tendonitis
- Dark color at end of left toe no pain remedy
- Acne and fungus
- Tendonitis anterior tibialis tendon
- Severe neck pain headache difficulty in focusing cause
- Swollen painful knee after injury need to get checked immediately
- Sharp pain in hip and pelvic joint throbbing pain worry
- Antibiotic toxicity symptoms
- Suffering from achilles tendon leading to balancing problem
- Have neck shoulder pain mouth tingling numbing reason
- Child suffering from ehlers-danlos syndrome and tendonitis are these related