Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Angina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2549 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Sir My father is suffering from angina pain and heart inguary he is highly diabetic
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age?
User :   his agae is 58 years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you get him evaluated? Was an ECG done?
User :   ya when pain is started then ecg was not normal otherwise it is normal
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is he still geting the pain?
User :   last month he suffered frm unstable angina but now he is ok..
Doctor :   Ok
User :   he is on bed rest now a days
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I suggest that he consult a cardiologist and get a 2DEcho and Treadmill test done.
Doctor :   He should use his medications regularly.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor