Suffer from sore throat and dry cough. On medication for hypertension and high cholesterol. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your query
Im having sour throat for last 7 days.....and its irritating dry cough
I had cold and fever only for a day...thereafter the cough is persisting...no nasal congestion as I had LCZ
Are you on any medications?
apart from LCZ now?
Are you there?
nothing now dr
Ok; let me brief you.
i am only having medicines fr BP and cholestrol
it seems allergic....and i am in teaching profession
Both these symptoms take time to resolve. In a few individuals the symptoms persist for a few weeks.
i have to talk constantly
you can take syrups such as TUS-Q twice or thrice a day along with deep steam inhalation and salt water gargles to alleviate the symptoms.
Resting your throat is also important in such cases.
Drink plenty of water and take plenty of fruits and vegetables to improve your body resistance. They fight the inflammation and aid in faster recovery.
If symptoms are very troubling, then a visit to ENT surgeon is recommended.
Ok bye doctor
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pressure in head when i strain
- Uncomfortable sensations on side head
- Enlarged thump right clubbing
- Dry cough sore throat
- Head scabs and yeast
- Nostril dry and clumpy
- Red rash with yellow head
- White stuff when scratch head
- Sore throat for 3 months swallow clunk
- Natural high cholesterol treatment
- White cluster on my frenulum
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Hurts to swallow a clunking sound
- High cholesterol causes and treatment
- Treatment and cure for high cholesterol