Suffer from frequent headaches and cold. Why? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I would need some more details to guide you better.
yes, go ahead...
ok... what details you would need from me
Do you have sinusitis?
Which part of the head due you get the aching?
Ok. While having this headache and cold, do you get pain while pressing on your forehead?
Does the pain increase while bending the head?
no have not not experienced the pain while bending..
just a plain ache.. not very serious
You said you were getting it on a daily basis. Since when is this happening?
since 2 months..
Did you consult any doctors for this?
No.. as its only very slight...i have ignored it
should i consult anyone..
Let me guide you regarding this.
May I know your age?
Nose block can be due to various reasons.
it can be from simple cold to sinus infections.
If it is cold, it should get relieved within few days.
Since, it is for a longer time, it is mandatory to check whether there is any sinus infection.
And then you will have to consult an ENT surgeon, to examine you.
ok thanks you so much Dr.
have a nice day.
Thanks for consulting me Mr.
Hope you have followed what I have suggested.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- When i concentrate i get dizziness
- Eye pressure and ginger
- Suffering from frequent headaches migraine headache
- Burning vulva with a throbbing pain in my labia major
- Excedrin and a runners legs is it dangerous
- Hypersensitive to cold things resulting in headache
- Gallstone symptoms and raccoon eyes
- Garlic tea for washing infected eye
- Low iron spots in front of eyes
- Experienced headache due to new spectacles
- Seeing silver stars in front of eyes
- Frequent headache disprin
- Frequent headaches and heart racing
- Why getting frequent headaches and feeling bloated
- Frequent headache and take disprin