Suffer from frequent headaches and cold. Why? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I would need some more details to guide you better.
yes, go ahead...
ok... what details you would need from me
Do you have sinusitis?
Which part of the head due you get the aching?
Ok. While having this headache and cold, do you get pain while pressing on your forehead?
Does the pain increase while bending the head?
no have not not experienced the pain while bending..
just a plain ache.. not very serious
You said you were getting it on a daily basis. Since when is this happening?
since 2 months..
Did you consult any doctors for this?
No.. as its only very slight...i have ignored it
should i consult anyone..
Let me guide you regarding this.
May I know your age?
Nose block can be due to various reasons.
it can be from simple cold to sinus infections.
If it is cold, it should get relieved within few days.
Since, it is for a longer time, it is mandatory to check whether there is any sinus infection.
And then you will have to consult an ENT surgeon, to examine you.
ok thanks you so much Dr.
have a nice day.
Thanks for consulting me Mr.
Hope you have followed what I have suggested.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever, nausea, headache, burping
- Suffering from frequent headaches migraine headache
- Headache, sweating, bright yellow urine, neck pain
- Groin pain after lithotripsy
- Sharp pinpoint headache 1 week after hitting head
- Headache, strange smell blurry vision
- Green in after surgery wound
- Grey specks after wiping vagina
- Frequent headache disprin
- Does franxit help migraine
- How skin grows after an injury
- Frequent headaches and heart racing
- I got pregnant after missing one pill
- Why getting frequent headaches and feeling bloated
- Frequent headache and take disprin