Suffer from cold and fever. Taking oxalgen. Need further medication - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
temp is also around 100degree cel
May I know his age?
He is not pertaining any other disease....57year
no cough is not there
By cold you mean he is having cold, or the climate?
the climate change in rajasthan..
he has taken oxalgen today afternoon..but not that much relief
yah u r right sir..
It can probably due to a viral infection or can be starting of an infection.
oh...any temprary medicine?
Yes. I will give you a brief idea.
Fever is a symptom of some infection within the body.
Or it can be just an irregularity within the body temperature control mechanism.
Mostly it is due to an infection.
When it is viral infection, there might not be any other symptoms.
If bacterial, other symptoms such as cough with phlegm, breathing difficulty or pain some where within the body, or urinary complaints etc may be present.
i think it's viral only
At present since no other symptoms are present, certain supportive measures can be done.
If it does not get better within 2-3 days, then a consultation with your family physician would be required to see if any other causes are there.
For now, he can do the following.
yah that i will do sir..
2. Drink only warm water.
3. Have only freshly cooked meals.
4. Drink atleast 3 litres of water in a day.
5. Take rest in a warm room.
These should help in bringing his temperature down.
thanks a lot sir...i will do that and if not fine then will visit consultant
6. To improve the energy levels, he will have to take plenty of vegetables and fruits.
Fresh oranges can boost his immunity too.
Have you followed?
yah i got it...
Is there anything else I can help you on?
no thanks a lot for now
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice evening!!
same 2 u ..bye
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Need medication for cold cough and fever
- Drugs/medication for superficial fungal infection
- Drugs/medication for simplex virus infection
- Drugs/medication for scabies infection
- Adderall causes oral thrush
- Cold fever taking medication no improvement suggestions
- Adderall out of system faster
- The effects of adderall on ovulation
- Need medication for cold and fever
- Kidney failure related to adderall
- Drugs/medication for oral thrush
- Need medication for cold fever and high bp
- Suggest medication for cold and fever
- Drugs/medication for invasive fungal infections
- Adderall scars on face