Suffer from GERD. Blood test showing altered MCV levels. Anything to be concerned? Normal endoscopy report - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr Vaishalee Punj
How can I help you today?
ya... i need a help from you
Yes go ahead please
i have a red rashes under my chest
from past two days
can u suggest me any cream for that
rashes have swollen a bit
I need to know your symptoms in detail to be better able to help you.
If you can describe the rash
it has happened under chest. it has happened where my bra falls on it...
Can you also tell me your age?
Is the rash painful?
If i touch, it is
Do you have fever?
Does pus come out of it?
Am having my periods from yesterday
Does any fluid come out of it?
What colour is the rash?
its not full red..its pinkish
it has in the way as i have worn my bra
It seems to be an dermatitis
Yes I understood that.
I can suggest an over the counter medicine for it.
You can try cream called as rash-free cream.
A similar cream called as diaper-rash cream is also available.
It will most probably get better with this only.
may i know the way to apply it
i think its spread..
If it does not then you will have to get a prescription from a doctor.
You can simply apply over the rash 2-3 times a day.
i got in two places under chest..
Yes I understood that
Thank you so much
Do you have other questions.
No.. thank you...
Thanks for coming on chat
You can login again to chat to a doctor 24/7
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cord blood banking australia
- Drugs/medication for cohen syndrome
- Complications of elevated ferritin
- Gerd and troponin level of 06
- Drugs/medication for rotator cuff inflammation
- Will gerd show on echocardiogram
- Dangers of iron deficiency
- Gerd and elevated amylase levels
- Complications of anaemia in pregnancy
- Endoscopy shows gastritis and gerd no constipation other tests
- Drugs/medication for chronic telogen effluvium
- Abdominal pain endoscopy showed gerd taking esomeprazole and norflox
- Drugs/medication for wegener's disease
- Diets high in iron
- Drugs/medication for solar dermatitis